KS2 Class Teacher
Location:Potter Street Academy
Closing Date:07 May
KS2 CLASS TEACHER REQUIRED SEPTEMBER 2021
Full time KS2 Class Teacher (job shares considered)
Start date: Sept 2021 or salaried start July 2021 for an NQT
Pay scale: MPS / UPS (early start available for NQTs)
Do you want to work in a school where all staff love working because the children are amazing?
Are you motivated by working with children who have fantastic learning behaviours?
If so, come and join us at Potter Street Academy and see why 98% of our parents would recommend us to someone else and why staff say everyone is supportive and helpful.
Potter Street Academy is on an exciting journey after being graded as ‘Good’ by OFSTED in June 2019. To help continue our journey we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and passionate Key Stage 2 teacher. The post is initially for 1 year as a maternity cover
- Fully salaried 5th July start for NQTs
- A curriculum which creates a strong ethos across the school
- Amazing children who are eager learn
- An experienced, friendly, caring & dedicated team of staff
- An experienced and supportive Leadership team
- A range of professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for a range of inter school working and support across our trust schools.
- Flexible PPA and NQT time
- A strong commitment to staff work life balance
- A dedicated team of staff to look after your well being
- A large range of employee benefits
The successful candidate will
- Demonstrate excellent teaching with high expectations
- Have good organisational and effective communication skills
- Be dedicated to achieving high standards
- Be a team player with the drive and enthusiasm to work within our team to achieve outstanding
- Have excellent IT skills
- Be someone with a good sense of humour who connects with children
Visits to the school are welcome and we would love the opportunity to show you our school. Please contact Carolyn Pope on 01279 866504 to arrange an appointment with the Headteacher.
Closing date: 12pm, Friday 7th May 2021
Interviews: Week beginning 10th May 2021
To apply please complete and return the application form with a covering letter and current CV to Miss Tunai Musa at email@example.com
‘PCLC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure Barring Service’
This page is currently awaiting content