Unqualified Teacher (with opportunity to gain Qualified Teacher Status)
Location:The Downs Primary School
Closing Date:06 December
· Do you want to work in a school where all staff love working because the children are amazing?
· Are you motivated by working with fantastic children who are eager to learn?
· Are you looking to become a fully qualified teacher?
If so, come and join us at The Downs Primary School (Part of PCLC Trust) and see why 97% of our parents would recommend us to someone else and why staff say everyone is supportive and helpful.
We are looking to appoint an unqualified teacher (with or without a degree) to provide cover supervision. The postholder will provide classroom supervision for PPA/Release Time. This is a key role in supporting the day to day running of the school.
The post would suit an individual with experience of working with young people, although full training and support will be provided. This could include:
· Existing unqualified teachers in a school or nursery setting
· Overseas trained teachers
· HLTA’s or exceptionally talented teaching assistants
For candidates with a degree this can lead to an enrolment on a fully funded PGCE teaching qualification via an apprenticeship. Candidates who do not wish to qualify as a teacher are also welcome to apply.
· A curriculum which creates a strong ethos across the school
· Amazing children who are eager learn
· An experienced, friendly, caring & dedicated team of staff
· An experienced and supportive Leadership team
· A range of professional development opportunities within school and across our trust.
· Opportunities for a range of inter school working and support across our local trust schools.
· Flexible PPA
· A strong commitment to staff work life balance
· A dedicated team of staff to look after your well being
· A large range of employee benefits
The successful candidate will:
· Demonstrate excellent teaching with high expectations
· Have good organisational and effective communication skills
· Be dedicated to achieving high standards
· Be a team player with the drive and enthusiasm to work within our team
· Be someone with a good sense of humour who connects with children
Interviews: Tuesday 12th December 2023
To apply, please complete and return the application form with a covering letter and current CV to Miss Tunai Musa at firstname.lastname@example.org
This page is currently awaiting content